Thursday, February 27, 2014

Webcomic Club (and Anime Club): A Bit Brisk, Fundraiser, Webcomic Reading

I finally have a working computer to do this on, but not for long, so I'll be brief here.

A Bit Brisk:

I'm giving the first few pages of script of our webcomic A Bit Brisk to Floxy and Chloe. Come up with cool character designs for the characters that EVERYONE agrees on and can draw. Talk to the Writer Team if you're confused with anything, but don't be afraid to have your own interpretations and ideas. This is the CLUB'S webcomic, not just one singular person. If you don't remember how the initial character designs look like, you can find them here. I want to see everyone's interpretations of the first few scenes when I come back (I'm not going to be in club today because I have a doctor's appointment).

Fundraising:

To both clubs, remember, our fundraiser is the third week of March, so please make as many merchandise and art to sell. Send me the scanned copies to my email (in my About Me page) or give me the physical copy anytime you see me. Remember, what we want are key chains, bookmarks, buttons, and prints, as well as any craft stuff you think we can sell. I will not be here on Friday except for 1st and 2nd period and probably during 8th because I have a luncheon to attend to. You can give any of your art stuff to David (the wheelchaired one), Cooper (the fluffy one), Floxy (the deaf one), or Saffron (the green haired one).

Webcomic Reading:

We'll be reading Nerf This for a while and a few other webcomics that are simple or don't have a heavy plot. We'll rotate this between other more complex webcomics to contrast the difference. We'll also need voice actors/readers who would be willing to read the webcomics to the whole club.

Hope you have a good week Webcomic and Anime Club~! Remember Anime Club, we're watching My Bride is a Mermaid episode 10 & 11 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment