Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Random Cool Thing of the Day #1: Freerice

I'm gonna start a thing called "Random Cool Thing of the Day" were I'll just post a thing that I find really cool for the day. Aw yeah guys. Cool stuff!

Today's RCTotD is Freerice. Freerice.com is this hella cool website were by answering questions based on vocab, grammar, landmarks, geography, math, humanities, chemistry, whatever, and for each question you get right, you send 10 grains of rice to an underfed country to help stop world hunger. It's a highly addictive game, but I'll warn you, the longer you play the harder it gets, so you'll probably have Google open in another tab trying to get the right answer. It's surprisingly fun and you get to help feed people with it, so why the hell not?

If you wanna know more about Freerice and the cool stuff they do, I suggest you go to their about page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment