Monday, February 17, 2014

Anime Club: My Bride is a Mermaid, Fill the Damn Survey, and T-Shirts/Fundraiser

Hope you're having a wonderful day Anime Club. The snow's being a bitch, no? Anyways, we have a few things to announce today.


My Bride is a Mermaid:


From now on we will be watching My Bride is a Mermaid. Yup, you guys voted and the verdict is that everyone really loves the show and wants to keep watching it with me. So from now on we will watch MBiaM until we finish it. We may watch a few episodes of something else in between but the number one show we will be watching is My Bride is a Mermaid. Awww yeah guys! Can't wait to see the Masa backstory. All time fave. We may have some cool stuff to do with MBiaM, like debates/trivia, competitions, and the like. Who knows~!


Survey:

Guys, fill out the survey. Please! It's not that hard to do and shouldn't take too long. Thanks guys.


T-Shirt/Fundraiser:

Ok guys, we will be doing T-Shirt Designs and the Fundraiser Art really soon. We bumped the fundraiser to the third week of March instead of the second, so you have an extra week, but don't let that let you slack off guys. We need art and we need it ASAP. Send me your stuff at ladychan101@yahoo.com. And remember guys, school appropriate.

Next week we will be watching episodes 10-12 of My Bride is a Mermaid. We will also start the initiation process. You'll know what I mean by next week. ;) Have a nice week Anime Club.  

No comments:

Post a Comment